Most likely, every user of a Facebook account has certainly forgotten the password to their profile at least once . It is quite an unpleasant situation, but the tools at the platform’s disposal allow you to easily recover your password and log back into your profile. This moment may of course seem stressful for people who are not very versed in how to recover an account on fb , but as it turns out, it’s not such a difficult task. It’s best to just fill out all the points conscientiously:
Facebook account recovery – step by step.
If we have entered the password without success and we do not know where the facebook password is stored , we can use the option available directly on the login screen, namely: ” Forgot your account name? „.
- Click on the aforementioned option dedicated to everyone who does not remember the facebook password – ” Forgot your account name?” ”And then proceed to the next screen.
- There is a window to find your account. In the indicated place, enter the e-mail address assigned to our profile – this is the address from which we registered on Facebook or, if we changed it later, the one provided in the account settings.
- We can also provide a telephone number in the indicated place. However, this is an option for facebook password recovery available only to those users who already have a profile number assigned.
- After clicking the ” search ” option, we will see a list of accounts that meet the search criteria, and among them a link to the e-mail address assigned to our
- Facebook offers us several ways to recover your account here. Among them: using a Google account , sending a code in an e-mail or sending a code in an SMS message to the phone number assigned to the account.
- After selecting the appropriate option for us and receiving the code, enter it in the box and confirm the selection.
- After setting a new password, we can log back into our profile.
As you can clearly see, the problem of how to recover fb password is not that difficult to solve, and the steps taken by all the forgetful ones are very intuitive and well explained. Thanks to this, each user can quickly and easily re-access his Facebook profile. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned above and complete the points from the above guide one by one.
Is it possible to check what password is assigned to our account?
IF WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN HOW TO CHECK THE PASSWORD ON FB , UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE TO GET AROUND WITH THE TASTE. OBTAINING INFORMATION FROM FACEBOOK ABOUT OUR CURRENT PASSWORD IS IMPRACTICABLE.
This is done primarily to protect your users and prevent unauthorized people from obtaining your account password. The only option to log in to the profile is to enter the correct password or go step by step through all the options on how to recover your Facebook password.