How to watch Instagram live streams on your computer?
In recent years, Instagram has become one of the most popular social media platforms through which users can share with their friends, family, but also with everyone in the world what they are currently doing, where they are, and – especially in the case of photographers and artists with your creativity. So it’s no surprise that Instagram has provided a tool to transmit this information in the form of a live stream .
Many new Instagram users and those who have so far used the application only on smartphones or other mobile devices are surely wondering how to watch the live stream on Instagram on a computer and whether it is feasible at all. In fact, it’s not a particularly complicated matter, and it’s best to tell you about it step by step:
- First of all, log in to your Instagram account in the browser on the computer you are currently using.
- Immediately after logging in, the main page of the platform with news becomes visible to us, which is a solution already known from, for example, Facebook .
- On the right side of the screen, a window described as „reports” appears, and in it a list of people we are watching who currently have a playback or live coverage (live broadcast is usually additionally marked with a red play button , so we can easily distinguish it from the others).
- To watch a live broadcast on a computer, just like on a smartphone, click the cursor on the highlighted icon of the profile picture of the person we are following or on the „see all” option (then we will not have to switch between broadcasts, these will start automatically one After second).
- After clicking on the profile icon of the person or persons selected by us, a window will appear on the screen with a direct report, and we will be able to watch it live with sound. To play the sound, just turn on the speakers or put on the headphones.
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to comment on the broadcast from the computer .
Nevertheless, it is worth mentioning that Instagram live broadcasts published in Instagram Stories , i.e. in the so-called reports, may be available for twenty-four hours from the moment they are published. Thanks to this, even if we are late for the planned broadcast or we missed the live broadcast at all, we can play the movie later without fear.
As you can see, watching Instagram live broadcasts on your computer is actually very simple and is almost the same as watching them on a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device. Thus, we do not have to reach for the phone every now and then, and we can still see what is happening with our friends and people we follow and stay up to date.